Custom Dress Design Service
Lil Miss Dress Up offers a unique Custom Dress Design Service for your special princess.
Being it a Christening, 1st Birthday dress, flower girl dress, first communion dress, confirmation dress, graduation or simply just a beautiful custom made dress for that special little girl.
We would be honoured to be apart of your special day by making the beautiful gown your Princess will be wearing.
Let us make your dress dreams come true!
Why Custom Dress?
The luxury of having your Custom-made dress or a beautiful formal gown designed, creates the freedom to have what you really want.
Having custom-made dresses (bespoke dresses) created with couture techniques and quality fabric, not to mention handmade finishing for your garments/outfits, make you look unique and create a one-of-a-kind expression of who you are.
The estimate for custom work is based on cost of materials and how many hours of labor is put in.
Our labor includes:
unique design drafting,
the sewing process itself.
Here at Lil Miss Dress Up, we listen to our clients soaking up their feedback and always focus our minds on creating a solution to help our customers to find the perfect dress and within their budget.
Schedule your Consultation in at least 8 weeks in advance.
Production time is 4 - 8 weeks for Birthday Dresses
Production time is 8 -12 weeks for Flower Girl Dresses
1. Book Your Consultation Appointment atleast 8-12 weeks before your event date to discuss your vision, ideas, style. This can be done over the phone or at our Style Boutique in Toronto.
2. Taking Measurements about 4-8 weeks before your event date.
You can either come in with the children and allow us to take measurements, or you can easily do them on your own and send them to us.
3. Materials such as fabrics, laces, tulle, embellishments, etc. will be ordered. Supplies can take up to 30 days to arrive as we order all around the world.
4. Once all the materials arrive, we can begin the production on your custom dress. This process can take approximately 1-2 weeks.
5. 2-3 weeks before your event, we invite you to come in for a dress fitting. We will check to see if there needs to be any additional alterations needed and if you would like to make any minor changes.
6. When you are happy with the look of the dress on your little one and all the additional accessories have been chosen. We will steam the dress and package it up properly so that you have it perfectly ready to go on your special day.